-->

Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Writing Prompts

Hey there lovely people,
So I got really bored in Math class today, and decided to come up with some writing prompts to help myself and other people out there when they don't know what to write about!
If you'd like to re-post these on your own blog or elsewhere, feel free to do so, but I'd appreciate if you'd at least give me credit and link back to this post.

Writing Prompts:

  • Write an analysis for a fictional character.
  • Write a description of a real-life person.
  • Write one page to accompany a photograph.
  • Re-write your favourite fairy tale, but give it a twist.
  • Brainstorm memories.
  • Write an alternate ending chapter to your favourite book.
  • Write a character analysis from a drawing or photograph.
  • Write about an ordinary day, but from the POV of your pet.
If you'd like some more, just let me know because I'd be more than happy to come up with a longer list for you guys (or different kinds of prompts, like an image, sentence or scenario instead)
Hope these helped you a little bit.
Enjoy your writing and have a glorious day!
~Jessica xox

2 comments: