-->

Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Rustic Rose-agps

Last week I took Ruthie outside in a new dress that I made her for a vintage-y kind of photo-shoot. I made the photos into a video for my YouTube channel, but Mum won't let me make any videos public yet, so you'll have to be content with a few of the photos until she lets me post the video.




Make sure to comment and tell me which one is your favourite!

Also, I'm saving up for a new AG doll right now. 
I'm pretty sure I'll get #61, after a lot of thinking. 
I thought #55 looks too much like Ruthie to be unique, and I wanted a doll with wavy-ish hair. 
Plus #61 is absolutely gorgeous, and I've wanted her since her proto-type came out on eBay last year!

See you all in my next post!

~Jessica
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My favorites is the one of her in the tree, but I also really like the lighting in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the one where Ruthie is stuck in a tree. Heres my blog:http://americangirlsdolls4ever.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. All are wonderful photos. The dress is gorgeous - great color and pattern for Ruthie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
      My mum liked the fabric so much that she picked up the orange colourway of it at spotlight today to make a dress for herself :)

      Delete
  3. That dress is so lovely! Ruthie looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so beautiful, Jessica! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete